Steel fibres for concrete reinforcement
The HUMIX® 90 fibres are filaments
of cold drawn wires, cut to length with
hooked ends, for reinforcement of
concrete, mortar and other composite
FIELDS OF USE:
• Industrial floors
• Outdoor concrete slabs
• Concrete walls
• Prefabricated segments
• Dry mortars
• Length: L = 60 mm
(+/- 3,00 mm)
• Diameter: D = 0,90 mm
(+/- 0,04 mm)
• Aspect ratio: L/D = 66,6
• Coatings: none
• Nominal tensile strength: ≥ 1000 N/mm2
STEEL FIBRE FOR CONCRETE
• Minimum dosage: 20 kg/m3, ask for
HUMIX® 90 FIBRE ADDING:
• It is recommended to use it in a
central batching plant mixer.
• The bags of the fibre are non
degradable and should not be
thrown into the concrete, have to
be applied properly.
• Never add the fibres as first
component to the mixer.
• Better to add it with aggregates or
freshly mixed concrete.
HUMIX® 90 FIBRE ADDING INTO TRUCK MIXER:
• Add fibres into the mixer at drum
speed 12-16 rpm.
• Add fibres with max. speed of 50
kg / minute
• Have to mix it properly to achieve
the best quality
• After adding the fibres continue
mixing at the highest speed for 6-
HUMIX® 90 is supplied in
20 kg paper bags, 50 bags
on a pallet, total net weight
of 1000 kg.
In dry place, in unopened and original