TOPMIX® Floor surface hardener
TOPMIX® is a pre-blended cementitious powder mixture, containing selected nonmetallic aggregates, special cements and compatible admixtures.
TOPMIX® is used to create durable topping of monolithic concrete floors. Use immediately after pouring concrete slab.
TOPMIX® to be sprinkled on the fresh wet concrete. Repeated power trowelling forms durable, smooth and non-slip surface.
TOPMIX® topping provides increased resistance against oil and grease penetration.
Industrial floors with TOPMIX® dry shake topping are extensively used in warehouses, factories, working areas, shopping centres etc. and generally everywhere, where durable and abrasion resistant surface is required.
TOPMIX® is supplied in 30 kg bags or in 40 bags on a pallet, total weight of 1.200 kg.
TOPMIX® is supplied in natural gray colour. Possible other colours to be consulted.
- Resistance to medium duty
- Dust free
- Cost effective
- Guaranteed quality – no site production
- Compressive strength: ≥ 80 N/mm2 MSZ EN 13892-2:2003 Class: C80
- Abrasion resistance: ≤ 6,0 cm3 / 50 cm2 MSZ EN 13892-2:2003 Class: A6
- Bending-tensile strength: ≥ 7,0 N/mm2 MSZ EN 13892-2:2003 Class: F7
- Temperature for use: 5 °C-30°C
12 month from the dispatching date in original unopened packs. Protect from frost and wet conditions.
SAFETY AND HEALTH PROTECTION:
The product contains cement, therefore it is necessary to wear protective gloves and goggles.