Designing industrial floors, screeds, and concrete slabs at the licensing and working design levels Determination of the concrete slab, concrete reinforcement, and layer order optimal from a technical and economic aspect.
Contents of the building permit documentation:
- technical requirements applicable to the upper subbase plane (E2 and Tt);
- concrete plate thickness and concrete class;
- type and quantity of concrete reinforcement;
- technical specifications of the materials used.
Contents of the working design:
- the contents of the building permit documentation;
- cut and joint gap plan;
- position distribution plan;
- node design (e.g. at gates, pillars, loading docks, etc.);
- iron and steel section reports;
- bill of quantities;
- flatness requirements.